The provision of personal data as well as consent to their processing are entirely voluntary. Any personal data provided to me is processed only to the extent and for the purpose for which aś_eś consent.
Please note _a you have the right to update or delete your personal data at any time. You can do it yourself, as well as with my help, which I will gladly give.
I assure you that my company adheres to a limited data security policy. Your personal data is safe with me and I make every effort to ensure that all documents are in accordance with current guidelines.
By posting a comment on the blog, signing up for the newsletter, purchasing my product, or contacting me, you provide me with your personal data, and I guarantee you that your data will remain confidential, secure and will not be shared with any third parties without your express consent.
- The controller of personal data of www.agaploska.com (hereinafter the Administrator), i.e. responsible for ensuring the security of your personal data is (registered office address):
Ul. Hunting 4a/11
81 – 572 Gdynia, New
TAX ID: 5862197670
Activities entered in the CEIDG.
- You are entitled, in accordance with Article 11(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1782⁄200 16 – 21 GDPR the following rights related to the protection of your personal data:
- the right of access to personal data,
- the right to rectification of personal data,
- the right to erasure of personal data,
- the right to restrict the processing of personal data,
- the right to object to the processing of personal data,
- the right to transfer data to another controller,
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority,
- right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data
The Administrator makes every effort to protect you and your data and ensures that they are processed lawfully, using secure tools, stored on secure servers, not making available for further processing, except for entities that allow the execution of your order. The entities to whom I entrust the processing of personal data (courier companies, electronic payment intermediaries, accounting services companies, companies enabling the sending of newsletters) guarantee the application of appropriate measures to protect and protect personal data required by law.
In addition, the Administrator ensures that it protects the data from unauthorized persons, change, loss, damage or destruction.
- I entrust the processing of personal data to the following entities:
- Invoicing Plant Sp. o.o. – to use the invoicing system,
- Accounting Office Iwona Rokicka – to use the services of an external accounting office.
- UAB “MailerLite – in order to use the mailing system,
- simplyyourself.online sp. o.o. – to manage the website,
- Inpost / DHL — to provide you with purchased material items.
- Newsletter. Through the website you can subscribe to a newsletter containing information about news, promotions, products and services related to my activity on the Internet. In order to send the newsletter, your personal data in terms of name and e‑mail address are processed.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data in the case of the newsletter is your consent expressed by clicking on the link in the e‑mail confirming that you have subscribed to the newsletter. You can withdraw your consent at any time by opting out of receiving the newsletter.
The data are processed for the duration of the newsletter, unless you do not receive the newsletter, which will delete the data from the database.
- Order. When placing an order, you must provide your personal data necessary for the execution of the order, i.e. name, e‑mail address, telephone number and delivery address of the order. You can also provide additional information, such as your business information and your Tax ID, so I can invoice you for your purchase.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data contained in the order is the performance of the contract.
The data provided in the order form will be stored in the database and will be stored in it until the claims for the concluded contract are time-barred. Each order is recorded as a separate item in the database. In addition to personal data, order details such as order date, item and order value, selected delivery and payment method are also recorded.
- Invoice. If we issue you an invoice, we process your personal data for this purpose to the extent necessary to issue the invoice. The legal basis for processing your data in this case is the fulfilment of the legal obligation to issue an invoice. In addition, all invoices issued are included in the accounting records, so that your data will naturally be processed within the framework of this documentation for the period of time required by law.
- E‑mail contact. By contacting me via email, you naturally provide us with your email address as the sender of the message. In addition, you may also include other personal data in the body of the message.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data in this case is your consent resulting from initiating contact with me.
Your personal data provided to me as part of an e‑mail contact is processed solely for the purpose of handling your inquiry. The content of correspondence may be archived.
If in doubt, please contact the Administrator directly – email@example.com
This website caches your web browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari) on your computer. cookies
Thanks to the cookies used on this website in internet statistics systems, the author of this blog knows how many users look at it, what they specifically read, and what they omit. This allows you to constantly improve this blog. In addition, cookies used on this website for the correct operation of social plug-ins, which allow you to easily publish entries from this blog on social networking sites such as Facebook, Google+, Twitter or Pinterest.
How do I disable cookies in your browser?
Below are instructions on how to disable cookies in popular web browsers. If your browser doesn’t match any of the descriptions listed below, look for help on the browser developer’s website (e.g. documentation) or in the browser app help file.
This browser allows you to review a detailed description of the privacy features of your browser.
To clear cookies and other browsing data, click on the button with three dots arranged vertically, which is located on the right side of the address bar – from the pop-up menu select “More tools” and then “Clear browsing data”. A detailed description of your browser’s privacy features can be found at the “More Information” link.
This browser gives you the ability to determine whether you do not want to be tracked by cookies at all or whether you want to delete certain cookies of specific websites.
To specify these settings, in the “Tools” menu, select “Options” and in them the “Privacy” tab.
Internet Explorer / EDGE
With the slider in your privacy settings, you can specify the overall level of your privacy. In addition, you can use the “Sites” button to control the settings for specific websites.
To specify these settings go to the menu: “Tools” — > option “Internet Options” — > tab “Privacy”.
From the “Safari” menu, select “Preferences” and in it the “Privacy” tab. This tab contains extensive options related to cookies.
Using the “Opera” button in the upper left corner, open the menu and select “Settings” and then select “Clear Browsing History”. In addition, there is a button “Manage cookies…”, which allows for more advanced management of options for individual websites.
Mobile devices (tablets, phones) and other types of devices with access to the Web Browser
Depending on the type of device and platform used, the device may support such functionality in other ways. Therefore, refer to the privacy settings in the help file, documentation, user manual for your device or operating system.
- I use Google Analytics analytics tools that collect information about your page visits, such as the pages you’ve viewed, the time you’ve spent on the page, or the transitions between subpages. Google LLC cookies for Google Analytics are used for this purpose.
- I use marketing tools like Facebook Pixel to target you with personalized Facebook ads. This involves the use of Facebook cookies. As part of your cookie settings, you can decide whether you agree to use the Facebook Pixel in your case or not.
- I put on youTube video pages. Google LLC cookies for YouTube are used for this purpose.
- Server Logs
Using the site involves sending queries to the server where the page is stored. Each request to the server is stored in the server logs.
Logs include m.in. Your IP address, the date and time of the server, information about your web browser and the operating system you are using. Logs are saved and stored on the server.
The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the service and are not used by us to identify you.
Server logs are only supporting material for administering the site and their contents are not disclosed to anyone other than those authorized to administer the server.
- Change in security policy www.agaploska.com